What free Windows text editor should I use to look at MIF files?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Mon Oct 6 07:44:27 PDT 2014

I did a lot if this in the early days as well. Things changed for me in 1998
when FrameScript was released. After that I was able to manipulate
FrameMaker documents and automate workflows without having to use MIF. But
MIF is powerful because it represents every aspect of a FrameMaker document
in a text format.

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-366-4017