Adobe Creative Cloud

Mc Clure-Meulemans, Kathleen Kathleen.Mc.Clure-Meulemans at fisglobal.com
Tue Oct 14 14:18:47 PDT 2014

Does anyone know when you purchase FrameMaker12, if Adobe Creative Cloud is automatically part of the purchase?  I was on FrameMaker 7.0 for years and need to add the Bundesbahn Pi 1, 2 and 3 fonts and that were located in the Adobe Type Manager 4.1.  So, I went hunting for Adobe Application Manager and as soon as you attempt to install, the name changes to Adobe Creative Cloud and it continues to clock and never loads.  My network folks believe that might be because we need to purchase it, but I find it odd that it's included when I open up FrameMaker12.  I appreciate any information anyone can provide.  Thx!

Kathleen Mc Clure-Meulemans
Information Design and Development
Technical Writer

T: 414.815.1275 (Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
C: 920.889.3904 (Friday Telecommute 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Kathleen.Mc.Clure-Meulemans at fisglobal.com<mailto:Kathleen.Mc.Clure-Meulemans at fisglobal.com>

[cid:image012.jpg at 01CFE3CD.FD602090]