disappearing graphics in PDF WAS: PDF query

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 15:29:32 PDT 2014

Do the 40% of the graphics that are disappearing all use the same master page. If so, look there for the culprit.

Look for .ai graphics on your master pages. Replace them with .eps or .pdf versions of the graphic. I had been using an .ai logo on my right master page and after the 12.03 update the graphics on the body pages of my right pages disappeared. It is a bug in this FM update version that Adobe is working to solve.

This is all discussed in the Adobe forums and was discussed here recently as a result of my troubles.

Thanks,

Craig
A briefer version of this email was sent hours ago to Denis, but since the discussion continues.....