FM as PDF gold standard RE: PDF query

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Sat Oct 18 10:40:29 PDT 2014

Craig,

It sounds like you got hit with the Windows XP bug that caused
intermittent, unexplained dropping of text in PDFs. As I recall, the
problem was with the MS Postscript processor. There was a Microsoft
hotfix issued to deal with it. At the time, the problem and fix were
pretty well known on this forum.

Mike Wickham