FM as PDF gold standard RE: PDF query

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 15:07:45 PDT 2014

I remember that one, but that affected text in main text flows, didn't it?
Really annoying; but that never really plagued me so I must have applied the
hot-fix pretty early on.

At the time I had the dropped caption problem I remember thinking: "You'd
think Adobe could make products that work with other Adobe products; but
then, what's Microsoft's excuse since it has had so many problems having
it's productivity software work as described with its own operating system."

I think software is just hard.

Craig