Has Anyone Been Able to Conquer the Dreaded "Adobe TCS 5 Installation Problems-"Insufficient Disk Space" ' Issue?

Kurt Kroeber kurt.kroeber at actifio.com
Wed Oct 22 11:22:34 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I have a MacBook Pro that is running Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac and I am
unable to upgrade to Adobe TechComm Suite 5.  When I attempt to upgrade I
encounter the "Insufficient disk space.  Please check minimum requirements
and free up disk space" error message.  I have adjusted my virtual machine
hard disk space to a reasonable amount (from 64 to 128 GB) and I have also
copied the installer to the Downloads folder but, unfortunately, the
message persists.  I did a little bit of checking on the Internet
(particularly the Adobe Tech Comm Suite forum) but I can't seem to find
anyone who has a solution to this problem.

Does anyone have any recommendations of what I can try next to install
Adobe TechComm Suite 5?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Kurt

--
<http://www.actifio.com/>    *Kurt Kroeber   Principal Technical Writer *
*e* *kurt.kroeber at actifio.com <kurt.kroeber at actifio.com>*  *c* 617-803-9952

333 Wyman Street, Waltham, MA 02451
<http://twitter.com/actifio>    <http://www.linkedin.com/company/399246>
<https://plus.google.com/102870897962348937868/posts>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/actifio>    <http://www.actifio.com/>

*Copy data virtualization. Free data from infrastructure, get more
resiliency, agility, and cloud.*