Adobe customer support - problem solved.

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Thu Oct 23 12:46:50 PDT 2014

To avoid problems like that, companies should keep central records of
all software licenses, make sure that the software is licensed to the
company, not to an individual employee, and verify that the contact
information is not a personal email that might be deleted if the
person who registered the software leaves the company.

At my last job I had a file with license information that was very
helpful on a few occasions when Adobe mistakenly believed that
products were out of support.