A giggle from the Adobe website

Sharp, Amy Amy.Sharp at conocophillips.com
Tue Oct 28 14:58:01 PDT 2014

>  My personal feeling is that documentation from Adobe has declined, and is threatening to approach the Microsoft level.

I think Microsoft has a leg up on Adobe docs, albeit a skinny leg. Even before Adobe bought the company, FM docs were, shall we say, less than robust. They remind me of open-source philosophy where developers wait for a user to document that an icon means means "crash and burn," not "save this file."

If not for Sarah O'Keefe and Scriptorium, FrameMaker would have been abandoned a decade ago. Just saying.

Amy Sharp
Geophysical Technical Writer
ConocoPhillips Co.
MO1050