A giggle from the Adobe website

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Tue Oct 28 15:50:54 PDT 2014

I think FrameMaker's docs are the least bad of all the authoring tools
I've used or evaluated.

Their biggest weakness is often complete lack of coverage of
higher-level tasks. E.g. there are no templates in the usual sense, so
how do you work around that? The sample files they've provided not
only don't embody best practices, they were apparently created by
people who didn't understand many of the (properly documented)
fundamentals.