My work-flow for dealing with backups

David Boss bosscomm at rogers.com
Tue Sep 16 13:26:51 PDT 2014

Yup, the synced desktop/laptop/online copies is exactly what I want. Dropbox
just increased the space to 1TB for the paid version, which is more than
enough for my active files. Didn't mention that I also use it to transfer
files to others. And can access it from my phone and tablet. More than worth
the $100 a year.

David

Boss Communications / Boss Photographic
www.bosscommunications.com / www.bossphotographic.com
Phone 416-704-1839 / Mississauga ON

> Syed Zaeem Hosain said "Hmmm ... your Dropbox folder and its contained
files are _still_ entirely resident on your hard-drive too (till they are
deleted in the DropBox "folder")! This is how they allow "off-line" work as
well, when not connected "on-line" on the Internet."