My work-flow for dealing with backups

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Sep 16 15:26:29 PDT 2014

Got it! Definitely works well for you then. I am still on the freebie plans for DropBox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive for now (combined storage is about 60 GB) for my file-sharing needs.

FWIW, I have stayed off the larger-capacity, paid storage plans because I ended up getting a RAID-1 NAS server at home for the five systems that I back up regularly. Fully automated (Time Machine for four Mac's and ShadowProtect for my Lenovo).