Way to apply style to * paragraphs

Rebecca Officer Rebecca.Officer at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Tue Sep 23 18:02:10 PDT 2014

Hi Linda

Is the problem that paragraphs don't have the right paragraph tag? For example, have you got a heap of headings that have been tagged with Body and then overridden to look like headings? If so, you can use search and replace to fix at least some of it.

1.       Use FM's copy special to copy the correct paragraph tag

2.       use Framemaker's search to find the wrong ones, by searching by its font settings, then

3.       use the Change "by pasting" option to apply the right paragraph tag.

Hope this helps
Rebecca