Way to apply style to * paragraphs

LGLists Lists at techcomplus.com
Wed Sep 24 09:00:52 PDT 2014

Ah, yes, got it. Rick also brought this to my attention in a call.

My assumption is that they're not real overrides, but I'm only working in a
copy of files now, and will likely have to repeat my whole process on this
on the real files, as they are currently going through an editing phase. So,
I'm documenting all that I'm doing, so I can repeat it.

Thanks all!!!

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com