Finding styles with a space after the name

LGLists Lists at techcomplus.com
Wed Sep 24 09:53:17 PDT 2014

Hmm, well, the style with the space doesn't appear in the para catalog, so
I'm not sure I can apply it. I may have to go the mif route. Not my favorite
thing.

Ah, also table format defs. Yup, got that. Thanks!

And, deleting unused won't help. I'm looking at used styles at the moment.

I appreciate everyone's help. I've not dealt with files with so many issues
in a long time.

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com