Finding styles with a space after the name

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Wed Sep 24 10:59:37 PDT 2014

?  Hmm, well, the style with the space doesn't appear in the para catalog, so I'm not sure I can apply it. I may have to go the mif route. Not my favorite thing.

Please don't be worried about MIF ... it is actually very safe. Indeed, quite often, many ills with FM binaries can be discovered and cured with MIF "washing".

And the process can be automated with Mif2Go if you want - particularly for larger numbers of files. With Jeremy Griffin's bequest, this tool is free at the Omni Systems site (now being maintained by Scott Prentice of Leximation).