Text inset setup

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 10:49:16 PDT 2014

I don't believe you need either of those steps. The insetsI use contain the same EDD the host document has and starts with the appropriate element, in the case of structured. For unstructured, the same Paragraph tag that would be expected in the host document.It is just a File > Import > File. If the inset calls any of the same variables that are in the host document, those get populated appropriately on import.
Dave SpreadburyContract Tech Writer