fm 12.0.3 update bug WAS: frame 12 pdf right page "blank" problem

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Mon Sep 29 15:22:31 PDT 2014

Yeah. Broke for me in 12.0.3 too - I changed to doing "Print Book" to the Adobe PDF printer for this release and this seems to be working for the moment. This time, I have not run through the various options yet to see which one fixes it best for my PDF generation, so didn't mention this issue because I had not fully tested yet.

As always (argh!), this has been my USUAL problem with FrameMaker releases from each version of 5.5 onwards. I have to experiment and re-discover which selection (i.e., "Save As PDF" or "Print Book" to the Adobe PDF printer) and combination of options (paragraph tags, or not, etc.) works properly. Sometimes, it is a matter of changing options like generating paragraph tags. :(

More often than not, Save As PDF is fine ... but this time around, it wasn't. But, I need to check the options to see if one of them changes the outcome.