fm 12.0.3 update bug WAS: frame 12 pdf right page "blank" problem

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Sep 30 09:02:04 PDT 2014

Yeah, I also got a request - am glad to see that Adobe people are watching this group and asking for input to fix stuff.

I have sent extracts from two PDF's generated from the same book using "Save As PDF" and "Print to Adobe PDF" showing the differences and issues. Cannot send the original files unfortunately - content is confidential.