FM7 and Zapf Dingbats

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Mon Apr 13 11:24:53 PDT 2015

You can't just paste the character in that field. You need to look up
the hex code or key sequence in the FrameMaker 7 FrameMaker Character
Sets (Windows) PDF. Be sure to use the FM7 version of that doc and not
a later version.

There may be other issues with the font installation. The last time I
had trouble with Zapf Dingbats, the problem was that only one of the
two files required for a PostScript Type 1 font was installed. I'm not
sure that the OpenType version will work with FM7.