Flare vs DITA

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 11:38:47 PDT 2015

Gillian, when you were talking about scripts... Could you fill us in on
what they do and why they're required?
I've never seen a DITA project (other than legacy ports) that required
scripting, and am just curious about how they're used.

Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.