Limit Find/Change

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Thu Apr 23 00:42:02 PDT 2015

Hi John,

(I use FrameMaker 11. In other versions that might be different.)
There is an easy solution:
In your search dialog select Paragraph Tag.
Activate Wildcards.
Enter this in your Search box: Body$
Then click on Find.

The $ limits the search to only those matches where the preceeding
word is at the end of a line.
Obviously the paragraph tag counts as a line.
Similarly you could add ^ before the search term, if the search term
should be the first in a line.

You do not need to rename any paragraph tags.

Best regards

Winfried