What FM plugin suite give the most bang?

john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com
Thu Apr 23 11:01:23 PDT 2015

Thanks, John, but this is a one-shot deal.

First, I'd never get a scripting product in here. The applications have to
have specific functions they can test before installing.

Second, if I was to use someone like Rick, it would be a 4 month process
for each one I tried to get.

I cannot install anything. It has to be done by the right department.

John X Posada
AML Syst & Ops Supt Data Analyst | US FCC & RC Systems Control & Analytics
| HSBC North America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

 Phone
      Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: Personal Cellphone - 732-259-2874
 Fax
      Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code 74809254
 Email
      john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com

 Protect our environment - please only print this if you have
 to!