What FM plugin suite give the most bang?

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Fri Apr 24 06:09:21 PDT 2015

Hi John,

I use two plugins/FrameScript packages very often:

i-frame
i-frame is a collection of scripts for FrameScript. The modules
encompass scripts for everything! I like these scripts best:
Scale Graphics - for me invaluable!
FM2MIF2FM - Convert to/from MIF
There are many more to get reports and to maintain formats.
I can only recommend to have a look at the web-site.
http://www.i-frame.itl.info/en/feature-description.html

Import formats special
This plugin adds some more options to the Import Formats dialog.
Specifically: User variables
This is a plugin which I need very often.
It's from Rick Quatro, but I couldn't find it on his homepage.

Best regards

Winfried

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.