Update All for Paragraph Tags in TOC

Linda Garneau Linda.Garneau at CrossMatch.com
Tue Apr 28 06:45:39 PDT 2015

Good morning my esteemed Frame friends,

I just successfully imported formatting from our new template TOC to the current document TOC (shown below). In this particular file, the paragraph tags for content headings (HeadVC1, HeadVC2, etc.) are labeled differently from the tags for content headings in the template TOC (HeadTOC1, HeadTOC2, etc). It will let me select one heading or a group of headings to update, but it won't let me do an Update All. It takes FOREVER to update every heading, one by one, to the correct tag in the template. Is there a way I can apply the tags from the new template to all the tags in the current doc at once?

Thanks!
Linda

[cid:image001.png at 01D08196.954FD920]

This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential, proprietary, inside and/or legally privileged information. Any distribution or use of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then permanently delete it from your system.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Cross Match Technologies, Inc., DigitalPersona and the DigitalPersona logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cross Match Technologies, Inc and DigitalPersona, Inc. in the United States and other countries.