Update All for Paragraph Tags in TOC

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Thu Apr 30 08:35:01 PDT 2015

This is pretty confusing because neither templates nor TOCs are
properly documented.

1. Make a backup of the project if you don't have one already.
2. Open the book and delete the TOC from the book. (Delete any other
generated files, such as IX.)
3. Delete the TOC file (and any other generated files) from disk.
4. Import the template to all files and update. Fix any errors and
clean up as necessary.
5. Add > Table of Contents ...