NOT a "How Do I". Query re conditionaling table columns

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 07:23:44 PST 2015

Playing with Frame12's (yes, we FINALLY got to upgrade) new conditional tag
interface, and something occurred to me that has before but I never got
around to asking.

WHY can't Frame apply conditional tags to table columns? It's not a feature
I particularly need (although there's been a time or two it would have come
in right handy), but I've been curious about this for a while. I'm guessing
it has something to do with the original internal structure, so I'm hoping
those who have been long time users might have some insight.

I don't need an answer fast. :) Technically, I don't need an answer at all,
but I'm still curious.

--
Lin Sims