FM12: PDF file size exploding

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 09:39:37 PST 2015

Lin,I just tested your issue opening a 12 page text only structured FM7.2 file and saving it as FM12.Did nothing more than open the FM7.2 in FM12 and then save it as a FM12 document.Printed FM12 version using Acro XI Adobe PDF driver.Distilled postscript to PDF.FM7.2 file size=358KB Acro 8 PDF=207KBFM12 file size=8630KB Acro XI PDF=278KBThis was one chapter of a 30+ chapter book.The Acro8 PDF of the book is 3025KB.I can open and update all the chapters, but with only 70KB increase in one chapter, I would expect a slight increase in the book, but nothing like you are experiencing.
Dave