FM12: PDF file size exploding

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:50:01 PST 2015

After a bit of testing, the increase seems to be linked to 3 files that
were created using DITAFMx from a batch of xml files that were generated by
script from an Excel workbook. Interestingly, these files have always been
part of the document (and inserted in the same way), so I'm not sure why
there's a sudden file size increase.

I'll be regenerating these files again soon, so I'll see if the increase
continues. It's still odd.

Lin Sims