Frame vs. Flare for My Needs

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Feb 25 12:59:29 PST 2015

Have you tried MIF2Go's Word output? It worked great for me.

RoboHelp can also convert FrameMaker to Word, but I think MIF2Go is
better. You might also try FrameMaker 12 (you could just use one copy
as a conversion tool).

If your outputs are PDF and Word, I think switching to Flare would
cause more pain than it would alleviate. WYSIWYG preview of PDF is a
huge advantage.