Frame vs. Flare for My Needs

Craig, Alison Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Wed Feb 25 13:56:57 PST 2015

Kevin:

When I absolutely have to provide someone with an RTF or Word version of a Frame manual, I use BCL easyConverter Desktop (Word Version) (http://www.pdfonline.com/easyconverter/).

It's $20 and produces better output than the Frame12 to RTF option - although it's definitely not perfect.

Alison

Alison Craig | Technical Documentation Lead
Ultrasonix | 130-4311 Viking Way | Richmond, BC  V6V 2K9 | analogicultrasound.com<http://www.analogicultrasound.com>
T 604-279-8550 ext 127 | F 604-279-8559