RoboHelp or Frame to confluence

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Jan 2 10:50:14 PST 2015

I find Confluence vastly superior to using Word's track changes or PDF
comments, though it can't integrate with FrameMaker (or Flare)
directly.

FrameMaker > Word > Confluence is the best kludge I've found.

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/19789/converting-from-framemaker-to-confluence-4

Confluence's Word import has a bunch of bugs Atlassian apparently will
never fix:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OFFCONN-53
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OFFCONN-54
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OFFCONN-56

However, if you're just putting it on Confluence for feedback from
SMEs, maybe those won't matter.

The feature that splits the Word document into multiple pages based on
headings works only if you use the default Word heading style names.