RoboHelp or Frame to confluence

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 10:32:54 PST 2015

If I had to do it, and I'd *strongly *resist because Confluence isn't
really built to do this at the level most of us would like... I'd save from
Frame to Word or RTF and import the Word file as a Confluence page(s). You
could then export the corrected pages to either Word or PDF and bring them
back in or input the changes manuall.

A step better, but still a PITA, would be to output from Frame to PDF or
Word and save those files as attachments to a Confluence page.

Getting the comments and changes cut in in Acrobat or Word with Track
Changes would be worlds better than using Confluence to track changes.

Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.