Setup has detected . . .

Ken Poshedly poshedly at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 9 13:19:46 PST 2015

You got it, David. You got it.

As said earlier and after much frustration, I finally uninstalled ALL the Adobe things and THEN successfully installed Acrobat Pro 9.

Afterwards, I re-installed FrameMaker 10, but WITHOUT the PDF Creation "fiendish-thingy" (a la Yellow Submarine).

I mistakenly believed uninstalling FrameMaker 10 the first time would also uninstall its hangers-on, but obviously NOT.

-- Ken