FM10 - Changing licensed machines

Samantha Nair samantha.nair at smoothwall.net
Mon Jan 12 03:39:33 PST 2015

Hi all,

Apologies for the "asking before trying" approach, but I need this to be as
seamless as possible as I'm a (paranoid about Adobe) sole writer with major
deadlines.

I have inherited the following:

   - Win 7 (64-bit) setup
   - Upgraded FM10 installation (upgraded via Adobe website, from FM7 CD
   installation)
   - Adobe Acrobat 11 installed from Adobe Cloud

​I have a new Win 7 (64-bit) machine​ that I need to re-install my setup
onto.

For licencing issues, I will be un-installing everything from my old
machine before installing, but wanted to check if there is a recommended
way of installing onto the new box. Past experience has taught me - FM
first, then Adobe Acrobat, but that was with TCS.

Would you recommend I use the same procedure as was originally done - that
is, FM 7, FM 10 upgrade, Acrobat?? Or will Adobe allow me to download FM10
from the Cloud even though it was just an upgrade that was purchased??
Trawling through the Adobe site has left me with more questions than
answers!

Thanks,
Sam.

--