FM10 - Changing licensed machines

Jeff Coatsworth Jeff.Coatsworth at jonasclub.com
Mon Jan 12 05:54:17 PST 2015

You should be able to download the FM10 installer from the Adobe Licensing site; but be sure to deactivate FM on your old machine before installing on the new machine. With separate copies of FM and Acrobat, you should tweak the FM install to skip the add-on PDF Creator (that’s the headless one that ships with FM), then load the full Acrobat.