FM 10 sometimes changes graphics paths

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Jan 14 09:39:47 PST 2015

"FrameMaker stores relative paths whenever possible so that it can
find an imported file even when you move both the document and the
source file—as long as you keep the files in the same relative
locations."

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FrameMaker/11.0/Using/WSd817046a44e105e21e63e3d11ab7f7960b-7eac.html