FM 10 sometimes changes graphics paths

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Thu Jan 15 23:30:56 PST 2015

Hi,

Now I work with FrameMaker for more than 20 years,
but I had never encountered this issue.
I will not add IDs to the graphics files. At least in my (rare) cases
they would not have helped.
With IDs translation or updating to a new doc. release
would be much more work.
Instead I will take extra care when I move files.
Thanks for the help.

Best regards

Winfried