Using the Save as Review PDF feature in FM12

tom.beiswenger at emhartglass.com tom.beiswenger at emhartglass.com
Mon Jan 19 07:50:17 PST 2015

This is the first time that I've used this with an SME. Both of us are
impressed so far. However, when I import the edited pdf, see all of the
text edits, but I don't see the comments that the SME added as callout
boxes in the pdf. What do we need to do to make sure that both the text
edits AND comments are visible in the FM document after the pdf has been
imported?

Tom Beiswenger
Manager, Technical & Training Documentation, Project Manager - Inspection
Business
Emhart Glass Mfg. Inc.
1140 Sullivan St.
Elmira, NY 14901