Missing Mif2Go menu options

Samantha Nair samantha.nair at smoothwall.net
Wed Jan 21 08:52:55 PST 2015

Hi All,

Some of you kindly responded to my request for advice when moving my FM10
from one machine to another. Thank you everyone for that.

I didn't mention that I was using the Mif2Go plugin with FM10 as I was just
going to install it from scratch.

I now find that I'm missing some menu items - most importantly everything
regarding Mif2Go. I installed from m2g_full_55.zip from the website, and
followed the instructions to the letter. I also copied over my original
copy of maker.ini and plugins, which included some CudSpan tools. I also
had to unblock those files that were copied over - thanks Microsoft! I left
structapps.fm behind as I am working unstructured.

However, I do not have any Mif2Go options under my File menu, nor have the
CudSpan Doc Tools menu option.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?? I've been puzzling over this for
2 days now and deadlines are looming.

Many thanks,
Sam.

--

Samantha Nair
Software Technical Author

Samantha.Nair at smoothwall.net <samantha.nair at smoothwall.net>
+44 (0)1489 886 123
[image: http://www.smoothwall.net/assets/Smoothwall.png]

Technology Office: Richmond Court, 96 Botley Road, Park Gate, Southampton,
SO31 1BA

Telephone: Europe: +44 (0) 8701 999500    USA: +1 800 959 3760

www.smoothwall.net