Missing Mif2Go menu options

Jeff Coatsworth Jeff.Coatsworth at jonasclub.com
Wed Jan 21 09:06:40 PST 2015

From the Mif2Go forums:
Installing in Frame<http://mif2go.com/forum/starting-mif2go-framemaker-10.html#comment-90>

If the Mif2Go items do not appear in the File menu, you have probably installed them in the wrong place. You need to put both m2rbook.dll and m2gframe.dll in your frame\fminit\Plugins directory, not to be confused with frame\plugins, which is for internal Frame use. If you do that, the menu items should appear the next time you start Frame.

HTH!