Scrolling pages issue

Harding, Dan dharding at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 22 07:06:15 PST 2015

FrameMaker has always had horrific graphics performance. Whatever it's doing under the hood with respect to page rendering is abysmal.

I'm running a top end Intel Core i7 CPU with 32GB of RAM, 64-bit OS, dedicated graphics card, and the performance when paging up or down in FM12 is STILL Gawdawful.

-Dan