Cannot import graphics

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 12:51:33 PST 2015

What type of graphics?
Have you checked your ownership / permissions of the graphics files?

Try saving the file to .mif to clean it up in case stray characters have
corrupted it. Then open the .MIF and see what happens.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.