Cannot import graphics SOLVED

Stamm, David David.Stamm at gd-ms.com
Mon Jan 26 06:39:06 PST 2015

2015-01-26-01T14:40Z

My thanks to Art Campbell for reminding me of the option to “Mifwash” the offending file, which resolved the problem.

¡Thanks, Art!

Dave Stamm
Information Engineer
General Dynamics Mission Systems
Integrated Logistics Engineering Services, Logistics Sec
1700 Magnavox Way, Suite 200     We'll hit your targets from here.™
Fort Wayne, Indiana  46804-1552; US
tel:  260-434-9620     fax:  260.434.9501 / 9509
david.stamm at gd-ms.com<mailto:dave.stamm at gdc4s.com>     http://www.gd-ms.com/<http://www.gdc4s.com/>

This message and/or attachments may include information subject to GD Corporate Policies 07-103 and 07-105 and is intended to be accessed only by authorized recipients.  Use, storage and transmission are governed by General Dynamics and its policies. Contractual restrictions apply to third parties.  Recipients should refer to the policies or contract to determine proper handling.  Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.