FrameMaker becomes unresponsive while running the script for the 2nd time

Pawan Kumar Keshari keshari at adobe.com
Mon Jan 26 22:42:33 PST 2015

Hi Bhavna,

For this script I am not having any error while saving the book after first run or running the script for second time.

Is this problem occurring for new book file also or just specific to a particular book file?
If possible can you share the file with us?

I am attaching a bit modified script to make it work on my side. Please see if this is correct.

Thanks,

Pawan Keshari

FM Engineering

I'm using Adobe Send.