Third party tool to automatically created PDF from a FrameMaker book file

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Jan 28 08:56:48 PST 2015

The free utility DZBatcher makes it easy to script generation of PDFs
from FrameMaker.

http://www.miramo.com/dzbatcher2.html

As Scott notes, using that in a continuous integration system would
require a license for FM Server. It's also probably a dumb idea based
on a lack of insight into the differences between producing
documentation and writing code.