FM12 Transparent Graphics PLUS New Question

De Rosier, Edward Edward.DeRosier at anritsu.com
Wed Jun 3 09:32:55 PDT 2015

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the information.  It is interesting that CMYK and RGB choices make a difference in the internal handling of graphics by FM.

The failing keyboard commands have been going on for several months now, and I make sure the caps lock key is not on.  I have been learning workarounds, even going so far as to saving a file with special characters (e.g., non-breaking hyphen) so that I can copy and paste.  I have even used the search and replace to use the "\+" to replace regular hyphens.

The problem is seriously annoying.  FM was extremely stable before Adobe added the new interface with pods.
 I don't mind the new interface, but I would prefer stable and predictable to fancy ... especially unnecessary fancy.  Oh well ...

Thanks for your input,

Ed