Adobe announces FrameMaker (2015 Release)

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Wed Jun 3 10:02:34 PDT 2015

Interesting!

This download page: https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=framemaker&loc=en_us#<https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=framemaker&loc=en_us> (not sure if you can get to it directly) has links to allows downloading old versions of FrameMaker … all the way back to FrameMaker 7.2 from what I see.

I have not tried those links, since I have those versions on disks, but it may be worth it for somebody to go look and see if they can get to old version downloads that they may need …