Adobe announces FrameMaker (2015 Release) -- first steps with Arabic (RTL)

Harsh Gupta harshg at adobe.com
Tue Jun 16 04:46:41 PDT 2015

Hello Tino H. Haida,

We would like to understand bit more on the trouble you are facing while translating the content from RTL to LTR. Therefore, can you please elaborate by giving some examples.

Thanks for reporting the issue. For time being as a workaround, you have to set the document direction manually, after creating the document from RTL template.

Thanks!
Harsh Gupta
FrameMaker Engineering