Inconsistent Numbering Properties

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri Jun 19 10:51:13 PDT 2015

Hi Stephen,

I don't think there is any way to avoid this. When you have a common
document in your book, its page numbering will be set to how it was numbered
the last time it was updated, either in the current book or any other book
that it is contained in. That is where the mismatch may come from and
FrameMaker is simply warning you about it. It should not be necessary to
open the document and change its properties; when you update the book and
dismiss the Inconsistent Numbering Properties dialog box, it should make the
document's numbering the way it is supposed to be for that book.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-366-4017