Inconsistent Numbering Properties

Abungu, Salome sabungu at tycoint.com
Fri Jun 19 11:42:22 PDT 2015

The error message appears because the numbering properties are inconsistent.

Open all of your documents and the book. Start with your book and make sure the numbering is correct (from your book, right click each document and select Numbering from the menu to view the numbering properties). When you are done, select all your documents within the book. Right click your mouse and click save from the menu.

Open each document and then check the numbering properties (Format > Document > Numbering) to ensure they are correct. Save each document as you go along.

Update your book.

This should take care of the error message.

HTH,

Salome

Salome Abungu
Service and Sales
Technical Writer

Scott Safety
4320 Goldmine Road
Monroe, NC  28110 USA

Tel:  704.207.2692
Fax: 704.291.8420

sabungu at tycoint.com<mailto:sabungu at tycoint.com>
www.ScottSafety.com<http://www.scottsafety.com/>

Follow Scott Safety [Description: cid:image001.gif at 01CF75AC.49A8D5E0] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Health-Safety/129164020434839>  [Description: cid:image002.gif at 01CF75AC.49A8D5E0] <http://www.youtube.com/user/scotthstube?blend=23&ob=5>  [Description: Twitter_logo_blue.png] <http://www.twitter.com/Scott_Safet>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or information otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any applicable rights to privilege have not been waived.